Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Party Table Centerpieces I Need Ideas For Table Centerpieces For A 40th Birthday Party.?

I need ideas for table centerpieces for a 40th birthday party.? - party table centerpieces

I am a 40-year anniversary party for my husband and his twin brother in a banquet hall is the 80th issue I want to reduce costs and make the centerpieces, but I have no idea .. I do not like balloons above the flowers .. But I can not find focus, a good site to me .. Please, if you know, do a good center that simple, really appreciate that you share with me. Thanks

2 comments:

Mustang Sally said...

I do not think that it cut costs, but the inclusion of certain patterns of 80 centers in your would be fun. Rubik's Cubes, Lego, Hot Wheels, Mad-libs, Garbage Pale Kids, Transformers .....

Christi said...

http://partysupplieshut.makesparties.com ...

Hope that helps!

Post a Comment